Skip to main content

HEADLESS


I am disaster served on a platter of gold...

I am a dark young Prince,
A smoke in my Father's kingdom,
For I am a brother to none and a companion to one.

I can hear the songs of my deeds,
And how it fills the atmosphere with an aura of darkness,
For I have created beasts from the shadows of the night,
And taught them to hunt.

I have broken the jaws of royalty and sold its teeth to the masses,
A gift they embraced that we may become a kingdom of dark Princes.

I am a parable from the lips of the sphinx,
For I am a brother to none and a companion to greed.

We are a kingdom of fools,
For the crown lay idle without a head to sit.
We are disasters served on a platter of gold...
We are Green and White flags
Cheating ourselves of true royalty.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

DÉJÀ VU 1

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.