Skip to main content

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES

Can I?... I can!
I could hear myself ask and silence reply,
As his voice calls from motionless tongues and pale lips.

My fear stand talking by my side,
But I shall draw music from fulfilled promises engraved on tombstones.

There is gladness in music.
So much as to divide a staff and shape it into dancing feet's.

I hear music of remembrances,
As happy thoughts washes weary brains,
That smile may walk on clean faces.

My whole life is a step,
That leads me directly to my ancestors.
How make me a dance from that move?

I ask;
          To live,
          To conquer,
          To fulfill
          Can I?
          And my heart raced a hundred beats,
Silence replies;
          Grow pale,
          Find death,
          And decay,
          I can!
          And his voice sounds more like a heavy lock.

I am chained to this tombstone
As of panic to pain.
I shall look my fear in the face,
And dance him a worthy memory.

#El_Magnifico™

(Published in "Raven Cage Ezine #44")

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

DÉJÀ VU 2

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)