Skip to main content

MY WRONG

 


I wronged you,

          I knew I did,

I ignored you,

          I broke our creed.

I grew weak,

          And took a break,

I sought peak,

          And troubled the lake.

You reached out,

          But I ignored,

You did shout,

          While yet I snored.

You did pray,

          While I was drunk,

I was prey,

          Unto books and funks.

You did stay,

          For so very long,

I cannot allay,

          This burden of wrong.

Now I see,

          That which you saw,

I was he,

          So blind to his flaw.

I so hope,

          That it's not too late,

How do I cope,

          If this is fate.

I have learnt,

          A very big lesson,

I'm like a cent,

          Totally gone missing.

Do forgive me,

          And have me back,

Do relieve me,

          From this haunty dark.

I wronged you,

          I knew I did,

I ignored you,

          I broke our creed.


#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.