Skip to main content

MAGIC HAS A NAME

 


in your eyes are the waves of a sunless sea,

that my imagination runs out of pictures to process.


your voice is a sacred sermon to my ears,

it is engraved on the stones of my heart.


your breasts are in my dreams every night,

it is a spell I have learnt to enjoy.


the floor of your belly is as smooth as pebbles,

I would rather lay on them than on glowing gold.


your lips are where I hope to spend eternity,

they are the reason I breathe.


disbelief me not when I say I know magic,

f

for she has charmed me and ran my brooks,

magic to me has a name,

and I know her to be Love! 💕


#El_Magnifico™


[[Published on Cultural Reverence Magazine]]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DÉJÀ VU 2

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES