Skip to main content

BURNING WINGS


Watch me rise like the sun,
Towards the bright clouds,
Soaring to the sky,
To become neighbours to the winds...

Watch me leap,
For the summit I crave,
Beyond unrest,
Unto tranquility...

For I can hear the cymbals and harps,
The songs of the cherubims,
As they rejoice...

I hear the clanging of bars,
The breaking of barricades,
As they make way...

I hear the whispers of the wind,
I feel its cold embrace,
As I give in...

Watch me glow,
Like a pearl to all eyes...

For I am a bird to remember,
One which flew,
With wings of fire.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

DÉJÀ VU 1

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.