Skip to main content

COME FORTH MY DEAR


Come forth my dear,
And take thou my heart,
The time now is here,
Come rip me apart.

Goddess amongst queens,
My thoughts is thine home,
Wash me of my scenes,
Mark me to my bones.

Lit me with thine lips,
And make my soul burn,
Swing swiftly thine hips,
And be my night sun.

Oh listen my love,
And teach me to trust,
That tough bends and curves,
May not get me lost.

Do conquer my throne,
And there daily dwell,
For I left alone,
May head straight to hell.

And do be my root,
Hold me firmly down,
Be Queen fair and cute,
While I be your Crown.

Come forth my dear,
Do take thou my heart,
The time now is here,
Come make lust depart.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.