Skip to main content

FOR HER WHO YIELD ME MILK


Sweet is the woman who served me newness
From the depths of her breasts,
For I had not known taste.
But sweeter still is the love that beats and meets my tongue
With every drop of milk I lick up.

Precious is her sincere care,
That sails above the tides of time,
And gave me a peek into the peak of heaven.
For in her eyes dwells the force of the seraph,
That never loses light nor grow dim.

I have thought of clouds of light,
And even of rainbows at night.
Yet these glow of beauty does not come close to the radiance of the glorious woman
Who taught me how to shine.

Blessed is her tenderness that has tended three tendrils
For her heart has learnt to love in three different ways
And still remain whole.

Máámi...
You yielded me milk
And gave your life in drops of sweetness,
That broke your wings that mine may grow
And beautifully take flight.
For you are the brightest gem and the deepest song,
The flower that breathes fragrance into my existence.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

DÉJÀ VU 1

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.