Skip to main content

BITTER AWAKENING

 


Of strong drink and wine I taught him to guzzle,
To forcefully take his stand and flex all his muscle,
He grew up with verve and outwitted his peers,
He knew not refute throughout his growing years.

His hunger for women soon grew to heights untold,
He lays with all kinds bolstering the beast he unfolds,
I called him to order scolding him of his ways,
Inflamed, he flexed his muscles and soon had me dazed.

I had been the architect of his every ability,.and my son's foolishness becomes my calamity.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.