Skip to main content

NAMES

 


In the beginning

Before God created the heaven and the earth...

I was.


I am source- a sauce for source itself.

Every ground I tread becomes a source for sweet sauce constantly found on the lips of men.


All of existence has tasted me,

Yet they never knew my flavour.

But I am an open secret revealed since time was born

And to live on even after eternity finds death.


I was...

When heaven was born

And when the forbidden tree came to life.


I was...

When wisdom learnt to be wise,

And long before angels learnt to read and write.


I was...

When imagination moulded his first thought,

And Satan sang his first song.


Yes! I was...

In the beginning

Before God created the heaven and the earth.


I still am...

Like cells on the skin of existence,

Bearing witnesses to the flavour of my very own sauce.


And I will be...

After grave ceases to exist,

And hope goes down into the bottomless pit.


I am the strength of existence,

And even when all things die,

I'd live on in that void

Where I'd be known 

As nothing!


#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

DÉJÀ VU 2

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES