Skip to main content

SWEET EARL (The Riposte)

 


Of what will I call,
This folly show of yours,
For I can recall,
That you live by the moss.

Thou fool's quintessence,
What gave you the guts,
To summon my presence,
To hear lo such disgust.

You incur my wrath,
And with rage I am purple,
Whence cometh this brat,
Seeking that we be a couple.

But weighing up thy advice,
My fury is supple,
Thy words are thus wise,
That our town be not toppled.

A count without fear,
Endowed with wise suggestions,
A count who would dare,
Whose bravery is not in question.

He who would strive,
Without the fear of death,
Whose innermost drive,
Would shake all of the earth.

There's but one person,
That fits these descriptions,
One whose life is a lesson,
An ageless prescription.

Rise to your feet,
Your wisdom thus amount,
That by me you shall sit,
As my most noble count.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

LIMITS AND THE FORCE OF BLOOD