Skip to main content

BEAUTY NEXT DOOR


There she goes again
In her glamorous and radiant attire,
And from my window
Her steppings I secretly admire.
Oh! A maiden fair,
Whose beauty causes envious streaks,
Leaving men and maidens to stare,
At her impressively dazzling blinks.

A Godly perfection,
With a sonorous voice; pitch tremendous,
I sometimes ponder of her composition,
Her glow; cool, calm, and stupendous.
Her smile displays her essence,
Like a tide-driven water lily,
So you can feel her presence,
Every second ticking in a milli.

Like a Poet moulds himself upon his poems,
So also has she been moulded upon her beauty,
I marvel at this Creator's piece of art,
This my neighbour is His moving gallery.
With great craftsmanship He created all,
This one His time He took; a little more,
And anytime I reflect or mirror all,
I yearn to see the beauty next door.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.