Skip to main content

SOULMATES


How did you and I become so close?
Even the multitudes of alphabets that separates us are left bemused.

We have drawn letters from inks to bind ourselves together,
That the forces in our bodies teaches us to take flight,
And spell a capital L... Oh... V... he...
Till our confessions becomes the compass that defines our path.

I drank you in many battles with letters,
And you filled me up with sparks of fire,
That burns my soul to want more.

I had always hoped that the door of my heaven will open unto me,
And the air of my breath will bring me bliss.
I found these hopes in my companion,
And made a covenant with her to burn like embers in the night to the very end.

For we are a pair that cannot be sundered.
I
And
You...
Soul and Poetry!

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

LIMITS AND THE FORCE OF BLOOD