Skip to main content

A BARE FOREST ON A CHILLED NIGHT


I have walked the lengths and breadths of a woman's body,
And known the beyond that lies beneath her glow.

I have travelled the valleys and the mountains of a woman's bosom,
And understood the degrees of her fire and ice.

For a woman's body is a secret place
Where honey chose to hide at the depth of a sweet wine.

I have walked and I have travelled her corners,
Yet I know her not.
For time and again I find a new wonder,
And my lips sing and purr at the delight of her embrace.

I go back and forth
That I can give my crown
And become a slave in her safe
And a Knight in her nights.

For my will is killed when I sing her pore to streams
And reach her core for screams.

I have walked the lengths and breadths of a woman's body,
And known the beyond that lies beneath her glow.

Yet I am her prey,
Like a bare forest on a chilled night,
Longing for dawn.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

LIMITS AND THE FORCE OF BLOOD