Skip to main content

SURVIVAL (for 2020)

 


Terror has taken a hold of me,
To remind me of my fear for death,
To keep at bay and stay at home,
And I must fight for me alone.

To live this time is nought but vain,
When one lies sick the rest are pain,
For none who cares could help to save,
For save himself is no more brave.

The earth doth quake at survival's call,
Life becomes like a funeral pall,
The scars of death emerge in life,
So stand aloof and face your strife.

Shall I live like madness in the brain,
And grow weak from the scars that remain,
Or shall I rise up and leave behind,
The poison that lives within my mind.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.