Skip to main content

TEARS IN THE RAIN


From whence cometh this dark cloud,
Casting shadows and growing thick,
Over my pains flowing aloud,
The trickles of a desolate creek.

Unto this deep pain do I yield,
Fierce and intense but none could see,
That hope be cold and comfort killed,
I'm struck by the deed; yes let it be.

Pain and anguish enclosed in my eyes,
Out you all that I may be free,
Wash along with the sore of the skies,
Hold not and let the rain hide thee.

#El_Magnifico™

(Published in "Raven Cage Poetry and Prose Ezine #17")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

UNFORGETTABLE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

DÉJÀ VU 2

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

BLOODBATH 3