Skip to main content

A DROP OF THUNDERSTORM

 


Sorrow was my companion,

And tears my second name.


But I will lose this friend,

And change my name,

For I am born again,

And baptized by the will to succeed.


Persistence will become my new name,

And greener pastures my new companion,

Even if it means giving myself away,

I will with a smile on my face.


I am the servant with a talent,

But I will multiply it into billions.


I am done hoping and waiting in tears,

For heaven to come to my aid.

This is how I will create my own heaven,

And become my own god.


#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

DÉJÀ VU 1

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.