Skip to main content

MY HEART IS YOURS

 


it  appears that I have fallen,

for a beauty of measureless charm,

instantly infused by her touch,

a magic of compelling swarm.


incarcerated my heart...

and tamed me at last.


her sublime and exquisite posture,

shone from underneath her blouse,

her perfectly displayed essence,

walks on air to lace the clouds.


and rained love on my heart...

drenched in decision that thou art.


my heart and body and soul,

thinks and speaks only of you,

I've got a bee in my bonnet,

and that bee is none else but you.


buzzing in the clover of my heart...

that we may never be apart.


I revel in your flood of beauty,

lost deep in your crux of fancy,

you wield me in me,

your radiant blossom expunges discrepancy.


yours is my heart...

as a whole and not a part.


let the cloud be my witness today,

that I proclaim my heart is yours.


#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DÉJÀ VU 2

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES