Skip to main content

RAIN WITHOUT RAINBOWS

 


look me in the eye
and tell me if you have seen this cloud
made out of four casts.

secrets... sorrows... pain... fear.

to get a rainbow you have to go through the rain.
so I have heard.
but after dark nights of heavy rain,
dawn has done us wrong.

how we thought we felt forever
and became roses in the rain
is a pain for perfection.
and the smell of nature that should be our bond,
eventually tore us apart.

look me in the eye
and tell me if you have seen this cloud
made out of four casts.

(i)
where rainbows run from rain,

(ii)
and love longs to drown in a lagoon.

(iii)
where pain-drops upon pain-drops fall from a sober sky,

(iv)
till you become a walking umbrella.

if you have seen this cloud,
it means I am not alone,
in this cuddle with coldness,
and drench in the rain. 
#El_Magnifico™
[[Published on Cultural Reverence Magazine]]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DÉJÀ VU 2

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES