Skip to main content

SOULFUL TUNES (a duet with Gee_Baby™)


 
He:
cuties are many but none is as cute as you,
yours is cuteness that sweeps emotions through my veins.
your eyes on me, my eyes on you,
your tender touch alleviates my pain.

Her:
staring at you has become my hobby,
I feel my world spin at the glimpse of your face,
your sexy body is driving me nuts,
your smiles alone melts the hardest ice.

He:
your eyes are sexier than the evening breeze,
filled with brightness of a billion fireflies,
the crickets sing of your elegance with such ease,
and colourful birds dance to your elegance in the skies.

Her:
I yearn for your touch day and night,
hoping you'll one day realize how much I want you close.
it breaks my heart to pieces whenever I see you with other girls,
'cos I need you just for myself.

Him:
your lips are adorned with angelic spells,
kiss my lips that my soul may fly with wings.
under this moonlight I crave into your innermost shell,
that by dawn two bodies may become one soul.

Her:
my whole being is going wild just at the mention of your name,
I can't wait to have a feel of your lips, will you fulfill this dream of mine?
to be with you in the darkest night, wrapped in your arms and resting on your chest.
gosh! save me from my wits and be my man.

Her:
all I want is for you to be my prince charming, my knight in shining armour.
yeah, I want to be your queen, just be my king.
if it will take a thousand miles to reach you, I'd gladly take the journey with smiles on my face,
tell me, will you be my hero?

Him:
yes, yes, yes, my reply rolls in sixes and sevens,
for we'll journey hand in hands accompanied by orchestras from the heavens,
clad in snow like garments and light blinding gloves,
before them I proclaim wholeheartedly to you my undying love.

#El_Magnifico™
#Gee_Baby™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

WHY DAVIES IS A BETTER TALENT THAN HAALAND, SANCHO, & FODEN.

THE GOLDEN '99 THAT UNITED THE RED DEVILS

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

LONGING

BULLSEYE

DÉJÀ VU 2

DEPTHS OF PAIN (for my first love)

DANCES ON TOMBSTONES