Skip to main content

GUARDIAN OF MY HEART


Formed of my eyes,
Conceived of my emotions,
Born of my heart,
Is a golden flower.

The seal to my heart,
Lies in her care,
I in her bosom,
Feels secure and safe.

She rides on the waves,
Of passion and zeal,
To the galactic summit,
Just to have me cheer.

I'd whirl in the air,
Excited and thrilled,
Exhaust all my love,
With nothing to spare.

Devoted and loyal,
She stands up for me,
Goes all of the way,
Just to speak for my heart.

I'd sing a symphony,
Unrolled from Elysium,
Lovesick  I am,
For the guardian of my heart.

#El_Magnifico™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEADLESS

BULLSEYE

17 UNPOPULAR FACTS ABOUT CRISTIANO RONALDO

UNFORGETTABLE

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHELSEA A CONTENDER FOR EPL TITLE

DÉJÀ VU 2

BLOODBATH 3

DÉJÀ VU 1

THE DARKEST PATH THAT LEADS TO LIGHT

LIMITS AND THE FORCE OF BLOOD